together we will fly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

» moments in time «

2 posters

Go down

» moments in time «  Empty » moments in time «

Post  forever young. Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:59 pm

» moments in time «  Tumblr_lzpvreyiOZ1rowhvho1_500_large» moments in time «  Create.php?text=Moments%20in%20Time&name=scriptina
      Blair hadn't seen Harry in forever, it seemed, but out of no where one day he got on the British X Factor and quickly gained fame with the band One Direction. Every girl, it seemed, absolutely loved them, but others not so much. Her parents often talked to Anne, Harry's mom though. After finding out that a bunch of Blair's friends were crazy for her sons band though, she called Harry up and landed Blair five free VIP tickets to travel on tour with One Direction for two whole weeks! They could go to every concert of theirs along the way, travel in their tour bus, spend nights in the room next door, and just hang out with the Boys. Blair automatically knew which friends to take and made them keep it an absolute secret from everyone else. Now's your chance to meet the Boys!!!
all credit goes to -Ashy for this lovely intro...

Last edited by forever young. on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
forever young.
forever young.

Back to top Go down

» moments in time «  Empty » rules «

Post  forever young. Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:31 pm

» moments in time «  Create.php?text=Rules&name=scriptina
      ● Please follow the rules. If I notice you are not following them you will not be allowed to join

● The code word is your favorite song lyric to one of their songs, and it has to be one of their songs.

● Your going to have to Rp a girl, and one of the guys.

● Your two characters can't fall in love with each other.

● Yes, your going to have to make forms for the guy of One Direction your rping. I'm testing to see how much you know about him.

● No girl characters over the ages of 21, please.

● No girl characters under the ages of 17, please.

● Your One Direction character cannot have any made up facts.

● Keep this PG-13, I don't want read anything like that, and you know what I'm talking about.

● No pregnancies please.

● Drama! Remember they're famous, so there will be drama.

● Mild cussing is allowed, just no words like f*** or d-bag.

● Lastly, don't join then never come back, I wouldn't want this Rp to go to waste.
forever young.
forever young.

Back to top Go down

» moments in time «  Empty » characters «

Post  forever young. Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:40 pm

» moments in time «  Create.php?text=Characters&name=scriptina
{character's name}
    Reserved {Liam is reserved for this one}

{character's name}
    Reserved {Niall is reserved for this one}

{character's name}
    Open

{character's name}
    Open

{character's name}
    Open
Liam Payne
    Reserved

Niall Horan
    Open

Harry Styles
    Reserved

Louis Tomlinson
    Open

Zayn Malik
    Open
forever young.
forever young.

Back to top Go down

» moments in time «  Empty ↳ my characters

Post  forever young. Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:50 pm

» moments in time «  542447_146256665507264_75080951_n_large» moments in time «  Create.php?text=Blair%20Marie%20Jenson&name=AquilineTwo

Last edited by forever young. on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
forever young.
forever young.

Back to top Go down

» moments in time «  Empty Open!!!

Post  forever young. Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:51 pm

This Rp is now open, nuff said. You may start flooding me with your forms.
forever young.
forever young.

Back to top Go down

» moments in time «  Empty - Asʜʏ's Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs

Post  - Asʜʏ Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:33 pm

» moments in time «  4_large

» moments in time «  Create.php?text=Ashlin%20Brooke%20Daniels&name=HomemadeApple
» moments in time «  Create.php?text=scraping%20the%20surface.&name=auburn
      fυll ηαмє « My name is Ashlin Brooke Daniels. My mom and dad had a heated debate on what to name me, they didn't talk for days. Well actually they thought I was going to be a boy. Big surprise for them: I'm a girl! They followed some 'gut instinct' that I was a boy, since they thought the same when my brother Michael was born 3 years before me. So when I was born they named me Ashlin. 'Ash' just because my mother loved that name and the 'Lin' because I was born in Brook'lyn'. And yes, that's where my middle name Brooke also comes from. They weren't too creative.

ηιcкηαмє « The only time I am ever called by my full name is when I'm in trouble. Not even the teachers ever said my full name unless they first called my name off of attendance. My mom only calls me Ashlin and my weird cousin Konrad who doesn't believe in nicknames (he calls me Ashlin Brooke). My friends, of course, call me Ashy, and Ash when they're feeling short-tempered with me or just too lazy to say anything else.

αgє « Well I'm 17 and just over 10 months old, turning 18 on July 18th. Yep, I've got my drivers licence and thank God for that. It means I can drive my dream car, I'd been saving up for it since as long as I can remember. I've always been into cars, my dads a mechanic and taught me a lot about them, I spend a lot of time in his shop and know a little too much about cars for a girl. Well make than a lot too much. My cars a 2008 Mustang Convertible. Well that's off topic: I'm just 17 going on 18 soon.

gєηdєя « Unless your'e blind I have no idea how you can be so incapable of realizing or figuring out that I am, in fact, a girl. Maybe you should go back to school and learn how to tell the difference between genders. Again, before I was born my parents thought I was going to be a boy, but thank God I wasn't.

» moments in time «  Create.php?text=when%20i%20look%20in%20a%20mirror.&name=auburn
      σνєяαll dєѕcяιρтιση « I'm basically an average height, with a runners build. So I'm slender and really fast. Basically that's the best things I can say about myself. Well that and my art. Running and drawing are basically my life since I'm not too good at anything else. Well that and playing soccer, which I love to do. I'm not good enough to get on let's say the US women's team but I'm pretty decent compared to some other people in the town. My hair is long and blonde, one of my best features right up there along with my eyes. I am definitely not muscular or strong, haha no way. I guess you can say I'm rather fragile when I'm not playing soccer, that's when I get aggressive.

нαιя cσlσя. ѕтуlє « About a few inches under my shoulder is where my hair falls. It's blonde with a hint of brown, kind of like brown highlights. Mostly I usually switch around, one day it's down, one day it's in a ponytail, sometimes I put it into pigtails, and other times I put it in braids, but then I make Blair braid my hair. There's no style to my hair really, as long as it's brushed.

єує cσlσя « A whole different array of colors, my eyes are amber just around the pupil, then they turn green on a ring outside of that, then they are blue outside. The ring around the iris is an ashy gray, which is cool because that matches my name (Ashy) and favorite colors (blue, green, and yellow). I always thought my eyes were pretty cool but I guess blue eyes are the 'in' eye color as always.

ωєιgнт. нєιgнт « Well when I was around 14, I used to be chubby and short. Surprise, I'm now tall(er) and skinny! My parents constantly teased me about being 'fat' so I got fed up and started to be really tight with my diet and exercising. Only my parents teasing stopped but it seems that everyone at school will always consider me unpopular and unimportant.

clσтнιηg ѕтуlє « Okay so maybe I'm not one to just throw anything on in my closet. I'm not that into fashion but you never see me wearing the same thing unless two weeks has passed. Mostly I like jeans, short and skinny jeans, with tank tops or a nice, loose shirt. With shoes the only ones I've ever worn are converse, flip-flops, and boots. I like to wear clothes that compliment my eyes, hair, and skin tone. The only make-up I wear is mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss.

» moments in time «  Create.php?text=more%20than%20meets%20the%20eye.&name=auburn
      ρєяѕσηαlιту « I want you to think of an ultra mega humongo shy girl that sits with her friends at the lunch table and doesn't make eye contact with anyone and keeps to herself in classes and can only talk to her friends without blushing uncontrollaby. Yeah, that's me. I don't like to talk to people outside of my social circle and keep out of others ways. I'm defiantly not outgoing but with my friends I can be chill and fun. Nothing can ever gross me out, that's why I'm such a tomboy when it comes to cars. I back down really easily and blushing comes quickly to me, I'm as red as a cherry against my peach skin. I absolutely hate those people who make fun of others to hurt them, guess that's why I don't get along with my brother. But when I get angry I start to get actually outgoing and wot be afraid to speak my mind. Mostly I'm just calm and happy. I'm not a huge fan of One Direction though. Their music isn't bad but I'm not just that kind of girl that's picky with guys or music. Blair literally forced me to go on this trip with her. Oh well, maybe it'll be fun and I can be away from my boring parents.

нιѕтσяу « No heart-wrenching, sob-story for me. Plain and simple, I was born into a family of two lucky parents and an older brother. When I turned 9 we moved out of Brooklyn, New York to right here. I met Blair and she quickly befriended me and some others. Life's okay but I wish I could do more with the short time people have.

fαмιlу. вєѕт fяιєηdѕ « I live with my mom Christina, my dad Joseph, and my brother Michael. No pets whatsoever because my perfectionist mother refuses to let any dirty up her impeccable house. That makes me wonder why she married my dad, who is a mechanic and constantly dirty. I bet he could get the house dirtier than any dog ever could. My brother is a lost cause, he's annoying and just plain old nasty to me. I can't wait till he goes off to college. I've never actually had a best friend, though I do have some good close friends like Blair.

нσмєтσωη. ηαтισηαlιту « I was born in Brooklyn, and lived in Sunset Park over there for the first 9 years of my life. Now I live here with but a select few friends. My mom is 100% Polak (that's means Polish) and. My dad is 50% Polish, since his father was Irish but his mother was Polish too. So I guess that makes me 75% Polish and 25% Irish? I speak Polish fluently, since my mom forced me to go to Polish school from kindergarten to the end of freshman year, highschool.

σтнєя « "Close the door, throw the key, don't want to be reminded, don't want to be seen. Don't want to be without you, my judgements clouded, like tonight's sky..." ~ Niall Horan, Moments
- Asʜʏ
- Asʜʏ

Back to top Go down

» moments in time «  Empty Re: » moments in time «

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum