together we will fly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

»different« open

+4
fatal attraction.
indefinite.
Cᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜs-
∞ αи∂ в є у σ и ∂.
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

»different« open - Page 2 Empty Re: »different« open

Post  Cᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜs- Mon May 28, 2012 10:53 pm

bump
Cᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜs-
Cᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜs-

Back to top Go down

»different« open - Page 2 Empty Done! :)

Post  silence . Tue May 29, 2012 5:07 pm

{ - I finished my form. I was going to make them both werewolves, but the thing won't let me post links (until seven days) for some reason... And it would look weird if I posted them as pictures. If there's anything you want me to add, I will... slowly get to it. xD }
silence .
silence .

Back to top Go down

Post  Cᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜs- Tue May 29, 2012 8:44 pm

silence . wrote:
{ - I finished my form. I was going to make them both werewolves, but the thing won't let me post links (until seven days) for some reason... And it would look weird if I posted them as pictures. If there's anything you want me to add, I will... slowly get to it. xD }

It won't let me post links either. I believe I have to wait until tomorrow before I can't post them.
Cᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜs-
Cᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜs-

Back to top Go down

Post  Cᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜs- Wed May 30, 2012 9:58 am

»different« open - Page 2 Create.php?text=Forrest%20Christian%20Lake&name=BLUEMDS_
    Ahh, life. Such a wonderful thing it is. About twenty minutes ago, Forrest Christian Lake just.."finished" with some girl he met last night at a bar while totally wasted. The girl who's name he doesn't remember, or even care to remember, left in a huff. Right now the blonde haired boy is suffering from a hangover, one that would be pretty hard to notice unless you actually looked. It's the small things, slightly bloodshot eyes, occasional clumsiness, absolutely idiotic words coming out of his mouth in a grumble. If you could feel pounding headaches, that would be another clue as well. Currently he is drinking coffee the way he likes it, straight black. The TV is on, but it's in the background. He's totally zoning it out completely. Soon enough, but not late enough, Forrest reaches the bottom of his mug. Being the lazy ass he is, he tosses it into the sink then heads up to his room to put on something decent. Even though walking around the house half naked in boxers is appropriate and comfortable, civillians might not think it is if you start walking down the street with them.

His room is..pretty large. It's a master bedroom which means his has a giant walk in closet. About a third of the closet is used, not even a wall. He doesn't really have many clothes. A few nice clothes for special occasions, shirts, jeans. Today he decides to just put on a pair of jeans. The neighborhood could deal with him shirtless. Something tells him they wouldn't really mind. But just in case a cop decides to hassle him about it, he grabs a plain white wife-beater and hangs it around his neck much like someone would do to a towel. With this, he saunters down the steps and out of his house into his front yard. There's a small white picket fence, and around him neighbors are doing their yard work and what not. Forrest mowed his lawn yesterday, so no need to do anything today. Out of the corner of his eye, he can a neighbor is checking him out. It's funny because she's married. The boy turns to face her and flashes a small grin in her direction. "Morning Mrs.Huber." He says loud enough for her to hear before opening the gate and stepping out onto the sidewalk.

Last edited by Cᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜs- on Wed May 30, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜs-
Cᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜs-

Back to top Go down

Post  silence . Wed May 30, 2012 4:56 pm

{ - For Forrest, what language are you speaking in? lol. I'm confused. xD }
silence .
silence .

Back to top Go down

Post  Cᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜs- Wed May 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Lol, I needed to fill the post with something so I could make sure my format would work. xD It's no specific language, have you heard of lorum ipsom?
Cᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜs-
Cᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜs-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2